October 08, 2007

Car Heaven


Another week has flown by. I'm sure I had a lump of time but must have put it down somewhere because I can't find it now.

There's no particular reason for the picture. Paul and Maria took it - that peacock definitely knows he's gorgeous. Such confidence!

My clapped out Mazda 626 decided it had had enough so has gone to end its day's banger racing. What a perfect end for a car - the equivalent of Heaven I should think. It's racing at Ringwood on Saturday and will actually be filmed by a Dutch TV crew for an adrenalin junkie type programme. We’re going to watch so I’ll try and take some pictures.

At the moment I haven't got a car which is rather weird. Previously, following foot ops etc, when I couldn’t drive, there was always a car waiting for me the moment I was ready. Not now though. I had just started to drive again (perhaps that’s what finished it off!) but as my foot is still not quite healed I’m not too stressed, yet.

I’m going to Lizzie’s later today for a few days to play. No! No! I mean work. We’re planning workshops and retreats as we haven’t done a `Soul Weekend’ for a while think now is the time.

Have a grand week x