January 07, 2008

Instinctive writing

As today is the 1st day of the 1st proper week of the new year when holidayers are back to the slog and the pine needles are swept away it is marvelous that my 1st contribution on the New Years Revolution has appeared. Phew that was a long sentence.

My scribblings are about trusting your gut instincts so if you would like to know more please drop by.
There is a new offering each day for the whole month. They’ll set us up nicely for the rest of the year.

I’ve been playing around with Scrivener as I write Psychic Salon. I create on my beautiful Mac and then convert to Microsoft word on the pc. This is a bit like having the most delicious experience imaginable and ending it by sticking pins in your eyes.

Scrivener allows you plan, write notes and store snippets of research in a very logical way while keeping it neat and tidy and easily accessible

When I wrote Past Life Tourism I didn’t know such a magical marvel existed and if any of you are writing books please give it a try.

I also recently found out (by fluke) that the Mac will convert files to Word thus avoiding being sullied by the pc altogether. Deep joy!

No comments: