September 07, 2008

Wind of change

The rain, rain, rain, came down, down, down
In rushing, rising, rivlets
'Til the river crept out of its bed
And crept right into Piglet's.
A.A. Milne

Not just Piglet’s. It’s everywhere. I’m glad we live on the ridge of a hill else we too might be floodier and floodier. We do however get the full force of the wind whipping our sails; well it would if we had sails.

When the wind changes direction it indicates time for change. It worked for Mary Poppins and Vianne Rocher (Chocolat) and it’s working for me.
While dossing about post-recovery I’ve been thinking (never seem to remember how dangerous that can be!) and my 2nd book has taken on a completely different personality: name, purpose, style. I didn’t know books did this but had I thought about it I would have expected a fiction to change course as who knows what the characters are up to when the writer isn’t watching them? But, a non-fiction? I’m still not really sure what has gone on but have decided to embrace the changes and creative process.

Another exciting change is that I will soon be able to see clients again for past life regression and future life progression in London. More details will be posted here as and when but if you are interested please feel free to email me.

No comments: